Mission statement - Enhance student education in areas of community involvement, competition, character development and self discipline through participation in athletics
At Ellerslie we strive to offer a great variety of athletic opportunities to our students. Our sports program is divided into three groups: Senior (gr 8-9), Junior (gr 7-8), and Spark (gr 5-6). We will be offering the following sports for the 2017-2018 school year based on student interest and coach availability.
- Junior, Senior and Spark Soccer
- Spark Running Club/Cross Country Running
- Junior, Senior and Spark Volleyball
- Junior, Senior and Spark Basketball
- Track and Field
- Junior, Senior and Spark Badminton
- Flag Football/Tackle Football
We will be a hosting mandatory parent meeting at the start of every sport season to outline the team fees, expectations, and schedules.
If you are interested in volunteering as a coach or you are an official, please contact our Athletics Director